Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

It's been many years
Dloveslife posted:
Hello all...it's been many years since I have been a part of this forum. I was "onnaday" before. I saw a familiar name , "Oldtiff" and thought to myself, I have to get back!!!
I was dx'd in 2000, treated twice, 2001, and 2002-2003....Genotype 1, I still carry this virus around with me but haven't treated since 2003.
I've gone through many life changes and sadly, I wasn't very kind to my liver, so I am hear to change those bad habits and seek support, as well as offer support. God Bless

oldtiff47 responded:
HI ONNADAY.....SO GREAT TO SEE YOU KIDDO....

OK NOW IT IS TIME TO START BEING VERY GOOD TO YOUR LIVER.....IT WILL THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH...WE HEPPERS NEED HAPPY LIVERS FOR SURE !!!

NOW KEEP COMING BACK AND HELP US OUT HERE.

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi there! I'm the moderator for this community and I'm thrilled to have a "classic" member back.

I agree with Tiff - please keep hanging out! You'll get lots of support here as well as the opportunity to encourage and educate newbies.

What are the bad habits you are looking to change - I might have some WebMD resources to point you towards -

Haylen

Helpful Tips

New treatments for hepatitis CExpert
I'll be appearing on Sirius Radio, channel 114 (on XM, channel 119) on Monday April 14, from 9-9:30 A.M. discussing the new protease ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.