Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Don't know what to do!.
hepC30 posted:
was diagnosed 7 months ago with hep c...been thru all the blood work my numbers are very low...in the 250000 where my gi says he is use to seeing them in the hunderds of millions. i am grade1 stage0 but he want to aggressively treat me where he says other doctors would wait 6months and do another liver biopsy to see if there is any change. i am going for a second opinion cause i also have sojgrens syndrome which showed in ny blood work. just want some advice...thanks in advance

oldtiff47 responded:
WITH YOUR V/L SO LOW YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF KICKING YOUR HCV OUT KIDDO......SECOND OPINION NEVER HURTS....MY V/L WAS LOW AND I CLEARED 12 YEARS AGO AND MY STAGE 4 LIVER IS HAPPY I DID TX FOR SURE....

MAY I ASK YOUR AGE? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOJGRENS SYNDROME...DID YOUR GASTRO SAY THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM ON TX?

I DO KNOW HCV AND TX WILL WAKE UP OTHER PROBLEMS IN OUR BODIES....THAT IS WHY MD'S KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON US WHEN ON TX...

PLEASE DO COME BACK AND KEEP US POSTED...

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

hepC30 replied to oldtiff47's response:
what is tx? i have to see ra doc bout sojgren's

hepC30 replied to oldtiff47's response:
you can research the sojgren's it will tell you all bout it...too much to type...lol...glad to know you beat this hep...how long did you do treatments?

oldtiff47 replied to hepC30's response:
I DID TX IN 99 & 2000.........48 WEEKS....OLD TX 3 SHOTS A WEEK AND RIBA PILLS...

TIFF

oldtiff47 replied to hepC30's response:
TX == TREATMENT
DX== DIAGNOSIS
BX == BIOPSY..
V/L==VIRAL LOAD

SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE BEFORE...

TIFF

Helpful Tips

Grapefruit Juice-Simple
There has been a study at the Boston MA Hospital about pure and simple grapefruit juice. It WORKS!!!!! I have been on 3 txs including ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.