Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Auto-immune Hepatits
An_248515 posted:
Hello! My boyfriend found out that he has Auto- immune hepatitis. He was on steroids for a little while and he just changed his meds a few weeks ago. I know that the meds can mess with you in many different ways but his whole personality has changed. I have been very patient and understanding but I feel totally helpless in helping him and I feel like I am the one doing something wrong. Before he would say good morning, goodnight..You know all the little cute things and he would let me know if he was going out with his friends, but now everything seems like a big secret and I don't know what to do I try to help him so much in every way possible. We have talked about it and he says it's not me but I still feel that way. I just don't know what to do or how else I can help my baby.!!!!!!!

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.