Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Incivek Treatments
I_did_it posted:
I finished my treatments on June 28th and just had my 90 day check. Everything is still clear and my liver functions are in the mid 20's. I'm a 57 year old male so I figure if I can make it through anyone can. There were all kind of small things that add up that make you feel so bad. It was not easy, in fact it's the most difficult thing I could imagine a human going through and living but you can do it!!! I missed 6 weeks of work, had three transfusions and lost 60 pounds (I was about 30 over weight) but I will have to say it was worth it. Keep your head up, lean on your family and keep telling yourself you are doing it for them.

oldtiff47 responded:
OH SUCH JOY FOR YOU ....I KNOW THE FEELING....I CLEARED 12 YEARS AGO AND MY STAGE 4 LIVER IS HAPPY I DID.....

PLEASE KEEP COMING BACK YOU CAN HELP SO MANY...

SO PROUD OF YOU KIDDO...

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.