c- treatment for older people
stillaround63 posted:
hello, i am new to this site, and to posting messages. i began the treatment for hep-c on nov. 16 2012. interf. ribav. and incivek. i had been on riba. and peg. interf. about 6 years ago. my doc said to me that the virus was down to an undetectable level. but i was showing extreme signs of depression. so he took me off. now i have a cirrhosis condition and my new doc says lets do it again with incivek this time.boy what a side effect difference. any way i have ben having some severe problems with bowel activity. until i realised that the drugs weere destroying all my intestinal biotics. so i began yogurt, this helped greatly. also vitamins c and a wil help with white cell renewal. now, if i can just find a good menu list to create some sppropriate meals from i just might be able to get through this. my incivek will be discontinued on feb 18 of 2013. i am looking forward to this milestone. i hope tha some of you more experienced people will be able to suggest something. as i continue, i will also try to convey anything that might help.

oldtiff47 responded:
I FOUND THIS THANKS TO GOOGLE....SLOW TO LOAD BUT I HOPE IT HELPS YOU

YOUR MD SHOULD HELP YOU TOO KIDDO

http://prosperitypharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/Protease-Inhibitor-Guide.pdf

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!