Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

virus negative
stillaround63 posted:
this is not a boast but a celebration.
TODAY I AM ONE MY FIRST DAY OF INCIVEK FREEDOM!
six years ago i was on just iterf. and riba. and achieved non detectable status. but was rremoved because i was deemed too depressed to continue. this time around i am taking the triple cocktail which includes the telaprevir (incivek). and i achieved virus negative status at 4 weeks. however now i am at 10 weeks and the incivek rash has turned to stage 2 and getting worse. so the decision was made to remove me from the telaprevir. so i am headed for 36 more weeks of riavirin and interf. shots. but NO MORE INCIVEK!!!! to all of you out there stil on the trip. meds hang on. the feeeling of that milestone put me on a new level of determination to beat this thing. this is my third time around for this war on my liver. and i am about to be liberated. please don't dispair, it is your life on the line, so fight for your freedom to live.

Helpful Tips

Coffee and the LiverExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.