Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

New and scared
Geisha54156 posted:
I was recently diagnosed. I have viral load of 330,000 and will soon start triple therapy. As I have many other illnesses, mostly autoimmune, and now hepC. My sister found this website for me, so I read your posts and would like to join. I'm scared. My doctor also said my hair might fall out because it is so thin now from other meds I take. Has anyone else had this side effect?

oldtiff47 responded:
I AM GLAD YOU CAME HERE....( I AM ALWAYS IN CAPS NEVER YELLING )...I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE SINCE EARLY 1999....NOT A LOT OF TRAFFIC HERE LATELY BUT LOTS OF INFO ON THE SITE....FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN IS PART OF LIFE...FOR ALL....I WAS SO SCARED MANY YEARS AGO....

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MD WHO WILL WALK THIS TX(TREATMENT) WALK WITH YOU...I AM GOING TO ADD A SITE FOR YOU TO GO TO THAT WILL HELP YOU....IT TAUGHT ME GIGGLE A LOT TOO..

.http://www.hepcsurvivalguide.org/comboguide.htm

PLEASE KEEP COMING BACK....YOU WILL HELP MANY IF YOU DO

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Helpful Tips

Sexual Transmission of hepatitis BExpert
HBV is 100 times easier to transmit sexually than HIV ( the virus that causes AIDS). HBV has been found in vaginal secretions, saliva, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.