Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

hepatitis c question
Debbie64 posted:
I am new to this community. My doctor has discussed waiting for the new medicine that is coming out hopefully soon. Being 64 years old that it might be better for me than the shots. Just found out I had this in the last year and a half. Lately I am getting very tired and ache is this a normal part of living with hep c? I was so upset to learn I have this, and can use some moral support from people who understand.

oldtiff47 responded:
PERHAPS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR....BUT I THINK I WOULD TRUST YOUR MD.....HE KNOWS YOUR HEALTH STATUS AND HOW YOUR LABS ARE DOING NOW.....YOU ASK HIM WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR TIREDNESS...I AM JUST A LITTLE OLDER THAN YOU AND DID TX IN 99 AND 2000.......THE OLD TX WITH 3 INJECTION A WEEK AND RIBA....I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES AND CLEARED AFTER 48 WEEKS...MY STAGE 4 LIVER IS HAPPY I DID AND I ONLY HAD A 30% CHANCE OF CLEARING.....

TALK YOU TO YOUR MD ....

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.