Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Is Treatment program right for me??
ehines7 posted:
I would like to get some feed bac on the current Treatment program for the Hep.-c plz.I have a long standing Dx: of the virus and have progressive liver disease.
The current position of my Dr. (whom Has been treating for for over 10 yrs.} now is IF I REFUSE to take the Treatment program there is nothing he can/will be help keep me as pain free as possible.... I have a History of attempting to harm my self on many occ. because of this past history I am Very Leery of thinking the Treatment ALL MY ALARMS TELL ME THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING FOR ME......Would it be possible to set me in the correct direction for pallavite care??I TYVM for your replies in Advance:}.......

oldtiff47 responded:
IF MD IS GOING TO WALK THE TX PATH WITH YOU AND KEEP A CLOSE I ON YOU MIND SET I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT. BUT REMEMBER IS YOU DO NOT TELL MD HOW YOU ARE DOING HE CAN NOT HELP YOU.

I HOPE YOU TRUST HIM AND YOU WORK TOGETHER.

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.