SVR
An_254071 posted:
I recently completed 23 treatment. I was done on July 17th. 2013 Pretty sick throughout. I tested negative at 8 weeks and 24 weeks. I was recently checked @ 8 weeks post treatment and am still negative. I am so nervous about the 24 post week test. I think I have been cured but still worry. I think the worry will always be there but for now I am negative. I have read that some studies indicate a 12 week post test which negative is a great predictor of the 6 month post test results. Anyone else heard of this?

oldtiff47 responded:
I HAVE BEEN CLEAR SINCE 2000 DID THE OLD TX 3 SHOTS A WEEK AND RIBA. I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO THAT WE CAN NOT CHANGE WHAT IS GOING TO BE WITH TESTS SO I DO NOT AND DID NOT WAIST MY ENERGY TO WORRY. THIS WORKS FOR ME.

I HAVE NEVER EVER USED THE CURED WORD FOR ME AND WILL NOT. I TOLD MY HEP MD IF HE WOULD ALLOW ME TO DONATE BLOOD THEN I WOULD USE THAT WORD. HE SMILED AND SAID VERY GOOD THOUGHT. I JUST DO NOT NEED THAT WORD.
I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

fossiem replied to oldtiff47's response:
Thank you Tiff!

oldtiff47 replied to fossiem's response:
OH NO KIDDO THANK YOU NEW FRIEND. PLEASE COME BACK OFTEN AND PASS ON ALL YOU HAVE LEARNED ON YOUR PATH TO GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD LIVER HEALTH.

MY STAGE 4 LIVER IS SO HAPPY I DID TX AND CLEARED..

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!