Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

WHERE DID ALL THE HEPPERS GO?
oldtiff47 posted:
BEEN A LONG TIME AND NO POSTING.

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

teegor_is_back responded:
Hi Tiff, just a drive by post. This sure isn't like it used to be. still clear? if so, me too - going on 14 years now.

smooooooooooch
Teegor

teegor_is_back replied to teegor_is_back's response:
BTW - SusieQ from the old days is finally undetected.

oldtiff47 replied to teegor_is_back's response:
WONDERFUL NEWS FOR ALL THREE OF US. .. I AM CLEAR 14 YEARS TOO......

PLEASE TELL SUSIEQ......I SAID

JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY.

WEBMD IS NOTHING AS IT USE TO BE FOR SURE. I COME BACK HOPING TO HELP A LITTLE. THIS SITE AND ALL THE HEPPERS HELPED ME SO MUCH.

GREAT TO SEE YOU OLD FRIEND DO COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN.

TIFF

Anon_35237 responded:
Hi, I'm still here occasionally. (very occasionally) I remember Old Tiff and Teegor, always with good advice. You are right, where is everyone? I had a liver MRI a couple weeks ago but I couldn't hold my breath for 17 seconds so I to take it again before I see the doc next. I have chronic bronchitis and it is hard enough for me to take a deep breath much less hold it for 17 seconds. It felt like 30 seconds to me. I need to have one because I've always had an elevated AFP and have never had MRI. I've had sonograms and took the interferon/riba tx in 2007 for 3 months but was a non responder. Does anyone know if the triple tx (don't know what it's called) has less side effects?
That's great ya'lll have been clear for so long. It give others hope
Carolsue

oldtiff47 replied to Anon_35237's response:
GOOD TO SEE YOU KIDDO. I TRY TO COME IN SOME AND I HATE TO BE THE ONLY ONE TO REPLY. THERE ARE MORE SIDES I THINK BUT THE NEW ONES ARE NOT USED AS LONG ? I THINK. YOU CAN ASK YOUR MD.

PLEASE COME BACK OFTEN

TIFF

Helpful Tips

New treatments for hepatitis CExpert
I'll be appearing on Sirius Radio, channel 114 (on XM, channel 119) on Monday April 14, from 9-9:30 A.M. discussing the new protease ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.