Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Auto immune hep anyone?
claire32 posted:
Hi I'm new here I was diagnosed three years ago and have been off all meds and stable since May 2012, had to stop imuran due to neutropenia which is still a problem. My bloods r still coming back normal but I'm suffering greatly with tiredness these past two weeks. Does anyone have any tips for me? I am also a mum to three kids 3 and under but nothing has changed within my family or work life to trigger this tiredness, it's starting to get me down

atti_editor responded:
Hi claire32 and welcome to the community!

I am sorry that you are suffering from excessive tiredness... I can only imagine what that is like with three small children running around! I wasn't able to find any information on fatigue and auto immune hepatitis, but these tips from our Hepatitis C and Fatigue article are pretty universal. You might also try these Exercises for Energy or these 9 Ways to Combat Fatigue -- It sounds like you have been in contact with your doctor about this, but it is always a good idea to rule out other health problems, and to always consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise plan.

I hope that you are able to get back to feeling awake and refreshed soon!

Helpful Tips

Grapefruit Juice-Simple
There has been a study at the Boston MA Hospital about pure and simple grapefruit juice. It WORKS!!!!! I have been on 3 txs including ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 27 found this helpful