Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Auto immune hep anyone?
claire32 posted:
Hi I'm new here I was diagnosed three years ago and have been off all meds and stable since May 2012, had to stop imuran due to neutropenia which is still a problem. My bloods r still coming back normal but I'm suffering greatly with tiredness these past two weeks. Does anyone have any tips for me? I am also a mum to three kids 3 and under but nothing has changed within my family or work life to trigger this tiredness, it's starting to get me down

atti_editor responded:
Hi claire32 and welcome to the community!

I am sorry that you are suffering from excessive tiredness... I can only imagine what that is like with three small children running around! I wasn't able to find any information on fatigue and auto immune hepatitis, but these tips from our Hepatitis C and Fatigue article are pretty universal. You might also try these Exercises for Energy or these 9 Ways to Combat Fatigue -- It sounds like you have been in contact with your doctor about this, but it is always a good idea to rule out other health problems, and to always consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise plan.

I hope that you are able to get back to feeling awake and refreshed soon!

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.