Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

triple therapy for hep c
mikmar posted:
I feel like i am on a emotional rollercoaster, my doctor calls and says i will be starting triple therapy on Feb 14 now he calls yesterday and says my medicine won't be in yet but want me to come for one more office visit then scheduale me to come back in the following week for the medication and a class for treatment. It has been this way all the way through this, i feel like i am going crazy.

oldtiff47 responded:
ASK YOU MD IF THERE IS A SUPPORT GROUP IN YOUR AREA....I HOPE BEFORE YOU START TX(TREATMENT) YOUR MD PUTS YOU ON ANTI'DS. I KNOW SOME WHO WILL NOT TX IF PATIENT IS NOT ON THEM.

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

mikmar replied to oldtiff47's response:
I am already on anti depressant it has just been such a emotional rollercoaster. Do u have any idea how long after my first treatment i may start to feel the effects?

oldtiff47 replied to mikmar's response:
NO ONE EVER KNOWS HOW IT WILL AFFECT THEM. HERE IS A SITE THAT HELPED ME SO VERY MUCH 14 YEARS AGO WHEN I FOUND IT. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE 3RD DRUG ON IT BUT WILL HELP YOU A LOT. IT TAUGHT ME HOW TO DO TX AND DO IT WELL AND WITH HUMOR....ALSO KNOW YOU MD WELL AND ALL HIS STAFF. THEY ARE CRUTCH TO HELP YOU DOWN THIS PATH. NEVER EVER SAY WHY ME SAY "" WHY NOT ME""

http://www.hepcsurvivalguide.org/comboguide.htm

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Helpful Tips

New treatments for hepatitis CExpert
I'll be appearing on Sirius Radio, channel 114 (on XM, channel 119) on Monday April 14, from 9-9:30 A.M. discussing the new protease ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.