Hep C Antibodies
markozz posted:
I was informed a few years ago,I have antibodies,to-for..? Hepatitis C. That is all the info I have. I don't know what it means,as far as how it affects my life,if at all. I also wonder how it may have happened. I am 57 years old,and am wondering if I need to address this in any way.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

oldtiff47 responded:
YOU NEED TO BE RETESTED AND SEE AN MD AS TO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. KEEP US POSTED AS TO WHAT YOU DO PLEASE.

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

markozz replied to oldtiff47's response:
Appointment @VA on 11th-Blood Draw.................

oldtiff47 replied to markozz's response:
GREAT....PLEASE DO KEEP US POSTED FRIEND.

TIFF

After about...30 seconds on this site,I no longer have to wonder exactly how it happened

HOW WHAT HAPPENED?

TIFF

how I got hep c antibodies

markozz replied to markozz's response:
Hi Friends-Keeping you posted.....Yes antibodies present. Another blood draw tomorrow. All I really got out of the conversation was,"check for replicating". I'm sure I'll pick-up more info tomorrow,definitely when results come in. yippee skippee,

IT IS GOING TO BE WHAT IT IS GOING TO BE YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THAT. THEN YOU AND YOUR MD WILL WALK THE WALK AS TO WHAT TO DO.
I GOT MY HEP FROM BLOOD PRODUCT. I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID WHY ME. ALWAYS SAID "" WHY NOT ME ""

TIFF

I will try not to snivel much,the Lord giveth,I getith- "Oh Poor Twisted Me" (metallica)

I FOUND THAT TO BE THE WAY IT WAS TO BE. KEEP US POSTED NEW FRIEND. YOU ARE LUCKY YOU KNOW MOST WHO HAVE IT DO NOT.

TIFF

No new info.,just lab.Told me results will take a week................

TEST DO TAKE A WHILE FOR SURE.....ASK FOR COPIES OF ALL TEST YOU HAVE......YOU FIND THEM VERY HELPFUL DOWN THE ROAD FOR SURE......

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE YOU CAN NOT CHANGE WHAT IS GOING TO BE SMILE....

TIFF

I hope it's OK to get personal-I have been with my Wife,9years. We don't know quite how to deal with the obvious. Any wisdom you wish to share?

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 47 YEARS TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE HCV.......OUR ADULT DAUGHTERS DO NOT HAVE IT EITHER AND WE SHARED RAZOR TILL I FOUND OUT ABOUT MY HCV IN 1993.......

IF WORRIED GET TESTED AND ASK HER MD...
MY THOUGHT IS ENJOY LIFE HCV DOES NOT MEAN DEAD. MOST HEPPERS DO NOT DIE FROM HCV BUT DIE WITH IT..

TIFF