"" Atti_Editor "" ARE YOU WITH WEB-MD?
oldtiff47 posted:
OR ARE YOU A HEPPER?

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

holly69 responded:
Tiff, I am looking for a way to communicate within group one on one with someone you. It is regarding support groups both internet based and local ones. I have searched all around. I know this may be a breach of etiquette posting off thread like this, but I wanted to talk to you about Inspire.com I have hit a jackpot with finally noticing the Community section here and another place; browsing all over you are internet famous for support. I have an email and somehow am holly_wood on Inspire. I must of had an HE attack when I signed up for that. I don't recall it.

WebMD is always my first go to for reference of all ailments and prescriptions. I love it and would never quit, but am trying to become more involved. Met a great lady online yesterday in my town that has been fearful of facing doctor and next steps. That as me about 18 mo. ago.

atti_editor responded:
Hi oldtiff47,

I am a recent addition to the WebMD Community Team. I am looking forward to being your moderator and getting to know all of the great members who post here! You will probably see me across the WebMD boards posting links to related news and resources and popping in to say "hello." I am here to assist you in any way possible, so please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions.

I also would like to thank you for your posts, information and support of community members in the absence of our moderators. We really appreciate your dedication to the communities, and I hope that you will continue to post as I know that your presence and information is a valued part of this community.

Best wishes,
Atti