Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Best Hospitals or Doctors that treat/deal with Hepatitis C in the US
hamanoo posted:
I was just wondering what hospitals or doctors are the best when it comes to treating or dealing with Hepatitis C in the United States? A friend of mine who lives in Kuwait is asking because her mom is diagnosed with Hepatitis C, she got a chance to treat her mom in the United States as a the facilities in Kuwait are not able to provide any more treatment that will help her diagnoses. Thanks.

hamanoo responded:
Additionally: Most searched did had Mayo Clinic and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.

oldtiff47 replied to hamanoo's response:
HARD TO ANSWER THIS......BUT MOST FIND A TEACHING HOSPITAL TO BE THE BEST.....LOT OF STEPS TO TAKE TO GET TX GOING....

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

listhana responded:
Georgetown University Hospital in Washington D.C. is a highly qualified hospital for treatment and transplant due to Liver Disease and Failure.

Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also has a nice Liver ICU, although the "family waiting" areas have gone down in quality dramatically.

Best of luck and health to you and yours!!
=^..^=

Helpful Tips

New treatments for hepatitis CExpert
I'll be appearing on Sirius Radio, channel 114 (on XM, channel 119) on Monday April 14, from 9-9:30 A.M. discussing the new protease ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful