Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

About Hep C
An_192533 posted:
Hello my name is Theresa, and Iam 44 years old
I am so scared of finding out on Wednesday that I have Hep C, Cause my Doctor check me for it, I've been having some problems and it sounds like this might be my illness. I do have Hep B and I am a carrier for over 16 years and I have been fine untill last June when I filt a pain on my lower right side and some pain in my lower stamach. and some time I itch, and feel alittle sick in the morning. Sometimes I feel a bloated on my just behind my ribs on my right side and pain.. Am so SCARED of what I might hear on Wednesday

OLDTIFF47 responded:
PLEASE TRY NOT TO WORRY TILL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT....PLEASE DO KEEP US POSTED ON WHAT YOU FIND OUT..

I KNOW SO VERY LITTLE ABOUT HBV...ARE YOU ON ANY TREATMENT(TX) FOR IT ?

TIFF

marshal01 responded:
Don't be afraid, wait until you know for sure what you will be dealing with.
I am 42 years old, and i have been dealing with the disease for the past 6 years. When I found out I had it, I originally though it was a death sentence. But I now know better.

marshal01 replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
are you currently in treatment

dj_underdogg responded:
i have these same symptoms - please get back to us with any info, thanx

Helpful Tips

Sexual Transmission of hepatitis BExpert
HBV is 100 times easier to transmit sexually than HIV ( the virus that causes AIDS). HBV has been found in vaginal secretions, saliva, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.