Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please welcome new community moderator Andie to this exchange!
    Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Hi Everyone!

Please welcome new community moderator Andie to the WebMD Hepatitis Exchange! She will be taking over the moderating duties on this exchange so please give her a big shout out and a warm welcome!

- Annie

OLDTIFF47 responded:
    WHERE ARE YOU GOING ANNIE ? WILL MISS YOU ....

THANK YOU FOR THE MISSING PIC UPPER RIGHT...

WELCOME ANDIE....

TIFF

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
    Hi OLDTIFF47,

I will be on some of the other exchanges such as Digestive Disorders and the Pet Health Exchange among others. Our workload has increased so we have two new moderators coming on board, Andie and Lainey! So if you see them on the exchanges please say hi!

- Annie

OLDTIFF47 replied to Annie_WebMD_Staff's response:
    I SURE WILL I BET I SEE YOU AROUND KIDDO...THANKS

TIFF

rubystar2 replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
    Welcome, Andie. I'm glad you can join us. Just a word of warning, though. Please keep a close eye on OLDTIFF47. She sure can get into trouble. ROFL

Helpful Tips

New treatments for hepatitis CExpert
    I'll be appearing on Sirius Radio, channel 114 (on XM, channel 119) on Monday April 14, from 9-9:30 A.M. discussing the new protease ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.