Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Things About You Thursday - Childhood Memories
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
These questions I post on Thursdays have no right or wrong answers. Sometimes you may not be sure of the answer...because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer, right?

Give us a peek inside your thoughts and jump in on our regular Things About You Thursday questions to help everyone get to know each other better.

With the holidays now here, many memories of holidays past come to mind. I can remember huge family gatherings with aunts, uncles and tons of cousins while growing up. Our family is a tough crowd, meaning we don't miss a beat when it comes to fun & sarcastic remarks. So the hilarity (and the squabbles) that ensued were pretty entertaining. At the end of the night we were all hugging & loving on one another...and that's all that counts.

What is your happiest childhood holiday memory? What makes it so special?

oldtiff47 responded:
MINE IS A SAD ONE......50 YEARS AGO THIS XMAS WAS MY DAD'S LAST....AND I AM NOT AS OLD AS I SOUND SOMETIMES...I REMEMBER A LITTLE ABOUT THAT XMAS EVE...

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Helpful Tips

Coffee and the LiverExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.