Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

OK SANTA CAME EARLY FOR TIFF
OLDTIFF47 posted:
SITTING IN MY CHAIR ON LAPTOP...HOW COOL IS THIS...LOL

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Tiff,

So did you get a new laptop or a new comfy chair...or both? :)

I saw the really nice leather massaging desk chair that I nearly bought for myself the other day when it was on sale. But, alas...with 4 kids the money went to their list for Santa rather than mine.

One day I'm going to find me a nice sugar daddy to buy me everything! Or, buy it myself once the kids all move out. It won't be too long now. :)

Hope you're comfy AND technically fortunate today! LOL

billm57 responded:
tres cool mom

OLDTIFF47 replied to billm57's response:
NEW LAPTOP....AND GOT FIREFOX SYNCED WITH DESKTOP..TOOK 3 HRS BUT DANG I DID IT..SO HAVE ALL MY BOOKMARKS ON BOTH..EXACT SAME ORDER TOO....LOL....NOW WHEN PAUL CAN HELP ME I WILL GET OUTLOOK SYNCED TOO...OUTLOOK CALENDAR IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME ..HAVE IT SYNCED WITH OLD CELL PHONE AND OLD PDA...

SILLY I KNOW BUT GOOD REASON FOR SURE...

TIFF

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
I use Firefox too. I only use IE if I absolutely have to, or if I'm running a Microsoft web program and it has more feature in IE.

Have you ever heard of Xmarks? It's an add-on you can get for Firefox that will automatically back up your FF bookmarks, and you can also access them from any computer or smart phone.

I had a virus long ago that infected and wiped out Firefox and boy was it a pain to reinstall, find the user history, etc. I found Xmarks to be a lifesaver!

OLDTIFF47 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
MY BOOKMARKS ARE SYNCED WELL...WITH FIREFOX 4 BETA AND ALL WORKING GREAT....

GEE WHY AM I SITTING AT THE DESK NOW......LOL

TIFF

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.