OK SANTA CAME EARLY FOR TIFF
OLDTIFF47 posted:
SITTING IN MY CHAIR ON LAPTOP...HOW COOL IS THIS...LOL

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Tiff,

So did you get a new laptop or a new comfy chair...or both? :)

I saw the really nice leather massaging desk chair that I nearly bought for myself the other day when it was on sale. But, alas...with 4 kids the money went to their list for Santa rather than mine.

One day I'm going to find me a nice sugar daddy to buy me everything! Or, buy it myself once the kids all move out. It won't be too long now. :)

Hope you're comfy AND technically fortunate today! LOL

billm57 responded:
tres cool mom

OLDTIFF47 replied to billm57's response:
NEW LAPTOP....AND GOT FIREFOX SYNCED WITH DESKTOP..TOOK 3 HRS BUT DANG I DID IT..SO HAVE ALL MY BOOKMARKS ON BOTH..EXACT SAME ORDER TOO....LOL....NOW WHEN PAUL CAN HELP ME I WILL GET OUTLOOK SYNCED TOO...OUTLOOK CALENDAR IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME ..HAVE IT SYNCED WITH OLD CELL PHONE AND OLD PDA...

SILLY I KNOW BUT GOOD REASON FOR SURE...

TIFF

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
I use Firefox too. I only use IE if I absolutely have to, or if I'm running a Microsoft web program and it has more feature in IE.

Have you ever heard of Xmarks? It's an add-on you can get for Firefox that will automatically back up your FF bookmarks, and you can also access them from any computer or smart phone.

I had a virus long ago that infected and wiped out Firefox and boy was it a pain to reinstall, find the user history, etc. I found Xmarks to be a lifesaver!

OLDTIFF47 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
MY BOOKMARKS ARE SYNCED WELL...WITH FIREFOX 4 BETA AND ALL WORKING GREAT....

GEE WHY AM I SITTING AT THE DESK NOW......LOL

TIFF