Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Great News!
hawgfan posted:
HCV viral load at 4 wks of tx (actually 2 full & 2 partial doses, due to platelet prob) is 'Not Detected'. Doc says this puts me in a 90% chance of being clear after 48 wks. God is good!!!

OLDTIFF47 responded:
OUTSTANDING NEWS MY FRIEND....JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY..

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

hawgfan replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
Doing pretty well overall. First 3 wks pretty uneventful, as a matter of fact, couldn't even tell I took the 3rd shot. Then came this week. Not too bad but achy, chills, fatigue, all that stuff. Made it through work ok. Still not as bad as the 3 shots/week back in '96. This wknd, more of the same. Did mow my yard & Mom's yard. Shoulda paid more attn to doc telling me about sun sensitivity. I thought I was ok - oops - nothing like sunburned arms & neck after only about MAYBE 2 hrs. Have had very good conversations with my wife and she has agreed that I will be honest with her about how I feel, and she will trust me to not overdo it...too much.

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.