Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Side FX
hawgfan posted:
Good grief! Side fx haven't been unbearable but this morning fatigue, achiness, & getting winded so easily is NUTS! It seems that about lunchtime, I often get feeling a little better and get about 3 good hrs, then it's downhill until next morning. Sleep at night but very little rest...

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry you are experiencing this! Have you had similar side effects before? Are there any medications to help you get some rest? (Lack of sleep makes everything worse...)

Haylen

hawgfan replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I'm just 4 wks into tx. I have some Lunesta which can help sleep but not so much on the whole rest issue. Thanks.

OLDTIFF47 replied to hawgfan's response:
CALL YOUR TX MD AND GET SOMETHING TO HELP YOU WITH ALL SIDES.....GOOD SLEEP IS SO VERY VERY IMPORTANT ON TX....YOUR BODY NEEDS TO REST AND REST WELL....WHEN WERE YOUR LAST LABS? GETTING WINDED IS GOOD SIGN THAT YOUR HEMOGLOBIN IS GOING DOWN?

PLEASE PLEASE CALL MD AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON...

IF THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THEY CAN NOT HELP YOU

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

hawgfan replied to OLDTIFF47's response:
Thanks Tiff. I am having weekly CBCs until I see doc on 5/11, keeping watch on hemoglobin, platelets, wbc mainly. So far, they are all a little low but still above the 'do something' line. I just got labs drawn today - my Wednesday routine. I will let my doc know about side fx. Thanks!

Helpful Tips

Coffee and the LiverExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.