Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

12 YEARS AGO TODAY OUR FIRST GRANDCHILD WAS BORN
oldtiff47 posted:
I WAS 1/2 INTO MY 48 WEEKS OF THE OLD 3X WEEK INJECTION AND RIBA TX. I GOT TO HOSPITAL AND GOT TO HOLD HIM SO CLOSE. I HAVE HAD THE HONOR TO SEE 5 MORE BORN TO OUR DAUGHTERS. TO SEE THEM GROW INTO OUTSTANDING YOU PEOPLE. HAD I NOT FINISHED MY 48 WEEKS AND CLEARED I DOUBT I WOULD HAVE SEEN A LOT MORE. MY STAGE 4 LIVER IS HAPPY I TREATED AND STUCK TO IT.

THIS GRANDSON I AM SURE WILL BE TALLER THAN ME BY THIS SUMMER AND I AM 5 FT. 6 IN. HE HUGS ME AND LIFTS ME NOW.

ALL I CAN SAY TO ALL THIS IS WOWOWOWOWOW....WHY AM I SO LUCKY.

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

hawgfan responded:
Congrats Tiff and Happy Birthday to your grandson! Grandkids are the best!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
CONGRATS!

Not only are you lucky - those grandkids are lucky to have such a loving grandma proactive about her health!

(((hugs)))

Haylen

billm57 responded:
its a blessing tiff

LO_from_TX responded:
CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU GRAMMY AND GRANDCHILD! WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY FOR YOU. DON'T SAY YOU ARE SO LUCKY AS YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED AND MANY MORE BLESSINGS TO COME YOUR WAY SWEETS!

Hugs to you my friend, LO

Helpful Tips

Coffee and the LiverExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.