Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

If you are new to hep C
autotech1700 posted:
I am on week 43 of 48. The Dr said everything is going great. There have been a few difficult days and some difficult side effects but it has not been unbearable. I read volumes of material after my diagnosis and felt the treatment and the disease were equally bad. Try hard to keep a Positive Mental Attitude and say your prayers every day. I just wanted you to know that it can be done with a minimum of disruption in your life. There still will be a lab check 6 months after this is over and I hope I am through, but if it isn't , I will do it again.

oldtiff47 responded:
JOY JOY JOY JOY...PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS THANKS FOR COMING IN....YOU ROCK !!!!!!!

ENJOY THE SIMPLE PLEASURES THAT WILL RETURN TO YOU AND YOUR LIFE AND BODY....

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks so much for sharing! A positive attitude can make a difference.

Please keep us updated and continue to visit. I know others can benefit from your experiences.

Haylen

hawgfan responded:
Amen to that! I also have 5 wks left. Side fx stink but they are temporary. Having a GREAT wife to help me walk through this hourney has been invaluable also.

billm57 replied to hawgfan's response:
way to go - almost over - are either of you doing triple therapy

watchbat responded:
Great news! I like hearing from those who can see that light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm presently a long way from there, with my last dose falling sometime in Sep. But the 3 drug combo is bearable and I take pleasure in the little things in life.

Keep that Positive attitude about you. It's something that help sthe rest of think, "I can do it too."

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.