Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

treatment on hold
billm57 posted:
so i saw hepatologist yesterday - was scheduled to start incivek treatment - long story short - he said he has had to hospitalize several cirrhotic incivek patients recently - since im in this subgroup he expressed great concern about me starting - my gut said so what - but my head said wait - he also echoed dr palmers statement about all oral combos 3 yrs down the road - now im back in the holding pattern hoping i have enough gas - lol - he mentioned a trial but again i would be excluded - i dont get it - im in a category that needs it most - oh well maybe later - i still have the option of triple with incivek or victrelis if need be till then

oldtiff47 responded:
WHAT ABOUT A TRIAL FOR THE ORAL MEDS?????

((((((((((((( BILL))))))))))))

TIFF&PAUL
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

billm57 replied to oldtiff47's response:
hi tiff - he suggested that - they are even involved in one - however i didnt meet inclusion criteria for that one - i would think there will be more opportunities upcoming

billm57 replied to billm57's response:
any way ya slice it - im gonna beat it - thats my story .........

Helpful Tips

Coffee and the LiverExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 74 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.