Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
this MAY be an ACTUAL RISK, and HOW MY LAST POST WAS SUPPOSED TO GO.
derrick92 posted:
1.when i was cleaning my nose with a q tip, i saw a some red on the q tip i used when i was cleaning my nose that was previously COMPLETELY white. i did not have a bloody nose that day, and the red dot was about the size of this 0 and half of another, with a few ( like 4) specs the size of about 1/4 of this o. i did remember my nose being watery and i heard when it's watery, your veins in the nose breaks. however, i heard the heal immedeately too. what would be the risk if that O and 1/2 sized drop was fresh and hiv poz and got on my fingers and then it got from my finger to those veins when they were broken?
2.what if it was only a cm into the nostril, since there may not be any veins there and thats how deep the q tip went?

elle0317 responded:
This is not the right community to be posting to. We have previously encouraged you to participate in our excellent Anxiety & Panic Disorders Community to find more support. Have you posted there yet?

derrick92 replied to elle0317's response:
will they answer if i'm at risk or not?

georgiagail replied to derrick92's response:
For heavens sake derrick, any red on the q tip was your own blood from poking the thing in your nose. Or are you worried someone snuck up behind you and flung some of their HIV positive blood on the q tip.

Frankly, I'm done answering any more of your silly scenarios regarding HIV.

Gail bails on this fellow...

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.