Skip to content
still irrational? or is there any reason for concern?
An_192201 posted:
yesterday i was at my park and took the eraser cap for a pencil off and put it on the edge of a drinking fountain as i used it to fill up my water bottle. there was someone who drank after me, and when i turned back, he took my eraser cap without me knowing. even though this is a rather rare scenario, is it still irrational and paranoid to think that hiv and std poz people cut themselves to spread their blood and other body fluids around things that are mine just to have cruel fun?

georgiagail responded:
Highly irrational. Is this derrick again worrying about non-existent risk factors for HIV?

Gail

Nieciedo replied to georgiagail's response:
Sounds like it.

It is extremely irrational and delusion to believe that HIV are part of some grand conspiracy to spread their blood and sexual fluids all over a certain person's belongings.

Although, in Derrick's case, it's beginning to sound like a good idea.

Elle0317 responded:
If you are not having sex or sharing needles with these people, you are not at risk for HIV or any other STD. Any time you think you are being infected or stalked remember these two things, any fear without those 2 factors is irrational.

Helpful Tips

Rashes from below
My biggest concern ever while having a girl in bed is hoping my rash doesn't show. At one point my own penis is cock blocking me by having ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.