Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
volunteered
ds9091 posted:
Today I volunteered at a HIV clinic and I loved it! June 13th I walked out of my job after 12 years. I had to take a look at my life and see what is important to me. Hiv/Aids is what is important to me. The clinic and the workers are amazing. Thank you God for putting me where I need to be. I want to help people and let them know that they are not alone. I truely believe with my heart and soul this is where I am meant to be. My heart is full. Can't wait to go back tomorrow! Thank you again God for putting me in the right place.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
That is so great to hear, DS! It's always such a great feeling to be following our passion and I know your work will be appreciated!

Thank you for what you do in the HIV/AIDS community! It's people like you and our awesome Health Expert, Dr. Malebranche , that make this world go round! (((Hugs)))

Best of wishes,

Andie
Knowledge is the antidote to fear. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

David J Malebranche, MD, MPH responded:
Good morning!

This is great to hear! Actually that's how I got started in HIV work as well, volunteering for a local community based organization...

Keep up the good work and I'm glad you are making a difference and it fills your heart with joy!!!!

David

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.