Skip to content
i m anxious about getting infection....???
bhuban posted:
recently(50 Days ago) by blood test it has been known that my cousin is infected by hiv...he has a cd4 count of 242...we saw no symptoms...his art was started and he got steven junction...he got dangerous rash in his full body...admitted in hospital... we didnt had any sexual relation but we stayed together...now my question is how many das ago he was infected..??? i touched him in my naked hand twice durin his skih rash...i had no cuts in my hand...i got three small skin rashes which are red --one in my chest and two others in my knee...i never had any type of sexual or oral relation with anybody...is vthere any possybility of myself to get infected ????? plz reply....

Elle0317 responded:
Simply touching someone who has HIV is not going to infect you. Having sex or sharing needles with a HIV person is the only way to contract it.

bhuban replied to Elle0317's response:
but is it safe to touch his rash wounds with naked hand??? what is the amount of time needed to lower the cd4 to 242...??? why i got three rashes???

georgiagail replied to bhuban's response:
Yes, it safe to touch his rash with a naked hand. HIV is not passed via this method.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.