Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Scared to death.
wolfalf posted:
I went with a woman which I dontknow her HIV status , and I discovered that she is at her period, she used some tisuues to cover her bleeding, so we did not have sex. Instead she played with my organ with a condom and I cum inside the condome, My quistion is: she touched herself but I did not see any blod on her hands , may be non visable blod or a touch of blod was on her hands, but when she placed the condom on me she touched the inside surface of the condom with her fingures and then placed it on my organ, to what extent did this action put me in HIV risk assuming the worse case that she was hiv+? please answer me coause I am very scared.

wolfalf responded:
please i am very scared , an you Dr. david or any experienced one answer me, I am in a very bad situation, I thought seriousley of killing my self.

georgiagail replied to wolfalf's response:
This is NOT a risk for hiv transmission.

First of all, you do not know this womans status; you have no knowledge if she is even infected with HIV.

Second, you two never even engaged in ANY sexual contact that would place you at ANY risk of transmission. None.

Getting a handjob even without a condom is not a risk for HIV transmission (assuming the person giving the handjob is HIV positive).

There is no such thing as "non-visible" blood. Blood is red and if there had been any on her hands you would have seen it.

Finally, if you are seriously considering killing yourself over this non-risky encounter, you need to get yourself to an ER now to seek immediately medical help regarding your suicide risk.

Gail

wolfalf replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you Gail , but still I am confused . are you sure no risk at all even if there was blod on her hands that I did nor recognize? please answer me Gail still very worried

wolfalf responded:
Are you still there Gail, please explaine to me, what if she was Hiv and a little of her blood contacted the condom from inside by her fingures still I am at no risk, please Gail I am crying right now and think that god will not let me escape of what I did, please someone help me.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to wolfalf's response:
Dear Wolfalf,

Please believe what Gail tells you. This is not a cause for concern about HIV.

Instead, be concerned that even the fear of this would make you consider suicide as an option. Please get some help for yourself, to deal with your anxiety and any other issues which are distressing you.

And if you need help keeping yourself safe, please call a crisis line and let them help.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

wolfalf replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks alot Caprice but can you give me a scienific explination for me not to be at Hiv risk because of this action. can you read my quistion againe please I am still worried to death.

wolfalf replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am still waiting for your answer please , I cant give up thinkink and thinking of this I am losing my mine, maybe you think I am crazy , but still I I am very scared , what shall I do to get relaxed of this situation. Please I need more help

georgiagail replied to wolfalf's response:
The scientific explanation is that, quite simply, your mind is playing games with you regarding the "what ifs".

Again, you are unaware of this womans HIV status, you never saw blood on her hands (this would be impossible to miss by the way) and you are assuming that there must have been blood on her fingers and it must have entered the condom.

Even if it did, getting blood on the shaft of your penis is not a risk for transmission. In order for HIV to infect someone, it must, somehow, enter the body. It would not in this scenario.

You also need to keep in mind that what is fueling your fear is guilt over the actual encounter; having a woman give you a hand job which, I'm assuming, was quite pleasurable and for which your mind must somehow believe you must be punished for by becoming HIV positive.

HIV is only a disease; one that, while terrifying for most folks, is actually the most difficult STD to transmit. God or whomever is not punishing you for having someone give you a hand job.

Your excessive fear is no different than the guilt many feel after masturbating, although in your case it appears you believe that your punishment for this event must be to get HIV.

Please stop worrying about this. When we get postings like this, we provide a realistic assessment of the RISK of what took place, setting any "punishment" retribution aside. In your case, there was no risk whatsoever.

Gail

Gail

wolfalf replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you Gail for you help and support , after this clear answer I need to stop my fears. Actually you words about punishment and gelt are exactly what is in my mine. Thank you Gail again and again

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.