Skip to content
Bleeding Sore and Cut Risk
rdude posted:
Hi,

Recently, I had met up with 2 women after a friend's party.

Woman1
1. Had a bleeding sore on her tongue
2. Was not on her period (she had the birth control implant and only
would have "spotty" periods)
3. She shaved her vaginal area about a day ago

Woman2
1. She shaved her vaginal area 3 days ago
2. Was not on her period
3. Had a cigarette burn scar on her upper middle breast from a month
ago (no bleeding seen)

At the start of the act, I briefly kissed Woman1's upper breast, which was sweaty. My penis briefly rubbed in between
Woman2's breasts. I had unprotected grinding while standing at the front and back with both of them in the shower (upper shower faucet was running with warm water). I also briefly rubbed the vaginal areas of both women.
Woman1 had briefly touched her sore a few times during act and walked out of the shower to the sink to rinse out her mouth with mouthwash. She spit it out into the sink (mixture of mouthwash and blood) as I walked behind her to put my phone onto a chair in the bedroom. When Woman1 got back into the shower, I noticed some blood at the corner of her mouth. Also, a bottle of conditioner was knocked down and she picked it up to have Woman2 put it on the shower caddy behind Woman2. The bottle dropped on Woman2's foot (no bleeding) and as she picked it up, the bottle slipped a little causing the lid to cut her finger slightly with some bleeding.

Woman1 bent over to pick up move the shower curtain and my penis might have brushed by her face (I didn't feel it though)

Woman1 then gave me a handjob focusing on the shaft of the penis and Woman2 touched my arm. I climaxed at the end of the act (I had no cuts/sores on my body or penis).

Next, Woman2 quickly did some touch-up shaving of her legs and vaginal area while she and I were both in the running shower (I didn't notice any other bleeding).

When we all got out of the bathroom, I asked both of them if there was any penetration during grinding. Woman2 confirmed there wasn't. Woman1 said "some penetration" and then confirmed there wasn't and that I would've felt it (I didnt feel any penetration). Both would only have sex with a condom.

We talked a little and I picked up my phone and noticed some fingerprints on it (not sure if it was theirs or mine). As I was leaving Woman1 quickly kissed me just on the lips (I had 2 old dental cavities - parts of 2 teech were missing, which weren't bleeding).

An hour after I got home, I took a shower and washed my body and lips with soap and water. Afterwards I had touched my phone to check for messages (and might not have washed my hands) and used that hand's index finger to gently itch the inside of my nostril.

Considering: A. Woman1 touching her bleeding sore, the handjob and quick kiss; B. Woman2's burn scar, fresh cut, and shaving; and C. me itching my nostirl after touching my phone (which they could've touched), do these factors very noticeably increase the risk for hiv?

Thanks for your time and patience.

Thanks,

Rdude

rdude responded:
2 minutes ago Bleeding Sore and Cut Risk rdude posted: Hi,

Recently, I had met up with 2 women after a friend's party.

Woman1

Woman2
2. Was not on her period
ago (no bleeding seen)

At the start of the act, I briefly kissed Woman1's upper breast, which was sweaty. My penis briefly rubbed in between
Woman2's breasts. I had unprotected grinding while standing at the front and back with both of them in the shower (upper shower faucet was running with warm water). I also briefly rubbed the vaginal areas of both women.
Woman1 had briefly touched her sore a few times during act and walked out of the shower to the sink to rinse out her mouth with mouthwash. She spit it out into the sink (mixture of mouthwash and blood) as I walked behind her to put my phone onto a chair in the bedroom. When Woman1 got back into the shower, I noticed some blood at the corner of her mouth. Also, a bottle of conditioner was knocked down and she picked it up to have Woman2 put it on the shower caddy behind Woman2. The bottle dropped on Woman2's foot (no bleeding) and as she picked it up, the bottle slipped a little causing the lid to cut her finger slightly with some bleeding.

Woman1 bent over to pick up move the shower curtain and my penis might have brushed by her face (I didn't feel it though)

Woman1 then gave me a handjob focusing on the shaft of the penis and Woman2 touched my arm. I climaxed at the end of the act (I had no cuts/sores on my body or penis).

Next, Woman2 quickly did some touch-up shaving of her legs and vaginal area while she and I were both in the running shower (I didn't notice any other bleeding).

When we all got out of the bathroom, I asked both of them if there was any penetration during grinding. Woman2 confirmed there wasn't. Woman1 said "some penetration" and then confirmed there wasn't and that I would've felt it (I didnt feel any penetration). Both would only have sex with a condom.

We talked a little and I picked up my phone and noticed some fingerprints on it (not sure if it was theirs or mine). As I was leaving Woman1 quickly kissed me just on the lips (I had 2 old dental cavities - parts of 2 teech were missing, which weren't bleeding).

An hour after I got home, I took a shower and washed my body and lips with soap and water. Afterwards I had touched my phone to check for messages (and might not have washed my hands) and used that hand's index finger to gently itch the inside of my nostril.

Considering: A. Woman1 touching her bleeding sore, my penis coming close to her face; the handjob; and quick kiss; B. Woman2's burn scar, fresh cut, and shaving; and C. me itching my nostirl after touching my phone (which they could've touched), do these factors very noticeably increase the risk for hiv?

Thanks,

Rdude

rdude replied to rdude's response:
Hi,

Important Clarification: Please disregard previous 2 posts.

Recently, I had met up with 2 women after a friend's party. Over an hour before I went to meet at their place, I brushed my teeth (no noticeable bleeding).

Woman1

Woman2
2. Was not on her period
ago (no bleeding seen)

At their place, I spit out my gum into a nearby waste basket (Some of my spit bounced off the floor and I got concerned that it might've gotten into my mouth). At the start of the act, I briefly kissed Woman1's upper breast, which was sweaty.

My penis briefly rubbed in between
Woman2's breasts. Next, I had unprotected grinding while standing at the front and back with both of them in the shower (upper shower faucet was running with warm water, which was only running at the start and intermittently towrard the end of the act). I also briefly rubbed the vaginal areas of both women.

Considering: A. Woman1 touching her bleeding sore, the handjob and quick kiss; B. Woman2's burn scar, fresh cut, and shaving; and C. me itching my nostirl after touching my phone (which they could've touched), do these factors very noticeably increase the risk for hiv?

Thanks,

Rdude

georgiagail replied to rdude's response:
Nope...

Gail

rdude replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks for your help, Gail.

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.