Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finger warts, Fingering with unknown person
worried2012 posted:
Hello All,

I am a 36 year old male and am sure I have HPV, since my xgf had it. Anyway I was on a date and I asked the lady about her last relationship, when it ended, when was the last relationship she had etc?She mentioned she got tested before 8 months and she had sex with this one guy after testing. She was involved in threeesomes before couple of years.

Anyway,we clicked very well and we started kissing heavily and I ended up fingering. I was careful not to touch any part of me after fingering. I totally forget about a Finger wart (Planetary wart) which I had in my middle finger for last 2 and 1/2year. Its completely dry and it looks like a small hole but with thick skin around. I fingered her heavily for 20 minutes.

Even though she mentioned she got tested and all….am worried, because after a week I got a slight sorethroat and fever(which lasted for a day)..Basically I don't trust anyone when it comes to my health..but am so stupid to do this.

Am not sure about her HIV stats, she mentioned she tested before 8 months/clean and always had sex with a condom.

1) What are the chances of getting Infected by HIV because of Fingering with a wart on my hand?
2) Is finger wart which is 2 year old considered to be an open wound?
3) Can hiv virus pass through the wart to my blood stream?

Thanks for all your advice.

georgiagail responded:
1. Zero.
2. Nope
3. Nope

Gail

worried2012 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks for the Info.

But i feel lil feverish..it started yesterday (8days after the episode) and i took few tyelenols...am ok now..but still lil concerned.

Based on your experience, is there anything i should worry for HIV (or) its just gym and stress, lack of sleep etc.

S

georgiagail replied to worried2012's response:
The event (even assuming your partner was HIV positive) placed you at absolutely no risk for HIV transmission.

Gail

What about the wart? will the wart considered to be a open wound...it looks like kind of open, because its there for 2 years and i cut it with a knife, i try to freeze it...it has a good size of scab...but am still scared....Do you think the wart can transfer (IF) the gal had any virus...

S

georgiagail replied to worried2012's response:
No, a wart is not an open wound.

HIV (assuming your partner was even positive) requires transmission into the body. In the case of a wound, this would need be both open and bleeding to be an open portal into the body; not a scab.

Gail

Thanks a lot Gail.

S

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.