Finger warts, Fingering with unknown person
worried2012 posted:
Hello All,

I am a 36 year old male and am sure I have HPV, since my xgf had it. Anyway I was on a date and I asked the lady about her last relationship, when it ended, when was the last relationship she had etc?She mentioned she got tested before 8 months and she had sex with this one guy after testing. She was involved in threeesomes before couple of years.

Anyway,we clicked very well and we started kissing heavily and I ended up fingering. I was careful not to touch any part of me after fingering. I totally forget about a Finger wart (Planetary wart) which I had in my middle finger for last 2 and 1/2year. Its completely dry and it looks like a small hole but with thick skin around. I fingered her heavily for 20 minutes.

Even though she mentioned she got tested and all….am worried, because after a week I got a slight sorethroat and fever(which lasted for a day)..Basically I don't trust anyone when it comes to my health..but am so stupid to do this.

Am not sure about her HIV stats, she mentioned she tested before 8 months/clean and always had sex with a condom.

1) What are the chances of getting Infected by HIV because of Fingering with a wart on my hand?
2) Is finger wart which is 2 year old considered to be an open wound?
3) Can hiv virus pass through the wart to my blood stream?

Thanks for all your advice.

georgiagail responded:
1. Zero.
2. Nope
3. Nope

Gail

worried2012 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks for the Info.

But i feel lil feverish..it started yesterday (8days after the episode) and i took few tyelenols...am ok now..but still lil concerned.

Based on your experience, is there anything i should worry for HIV (or) its just gym and stress, lack of sleep etc.

S

georgiagail replied to worried2012's response:
The event (even assuming your partner was HIV positive) placed you at absolutely no risk for HIV transmission.

Gail

What about the wart? will the wart considered to be a open wound...it looks like kind of open, because its there for 2 years and i cut it with a knife, i try to freeze it...it has a good size of scab...but am still scared....Do you think the wart can transfer (IF) the gal had any virus...

S

georgiagail replied to worried2012's response:
No, a wart is not an open wound.

HIV (assuming your partner was even positive) requires transmission into the body. In the case of a wound, this would need be both open and bleeding to be an open portal into the body; not a scab.

Gail

Thanks a lot Gail.

S