Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Concerned
bres5 posted:
I have few questions for a friend who would not come on here to ask. I tried to convince him there was not danger of being discovered. Anyway here it goes.

He has been married and fighting gay feelings and has acted on them with mostly mutual masterbation. He stated he performed protected oral sex without completion twice and recieved once protected. He said he has not had seman in his mouth. He has had no anal intercourse top or bottom. A good friend who is gay and gets tested on a yearly basis touched his anus with his penius. He said he did not feel any precum. He said he had precum on his fingers a few times and thats it. He done with this type of activite because he is married and wants to stay that way. Should he be tested?

Nieciedo responded:
Your friend has never engaged in any activities that would conceivably put him at risk. There is no need to worry or get tested.

The deeper issue, of course, is his questioning of his sexuality. If it is at all possible, he should seek out the assistance of a therapist or counselor to talk about his experiences and what the best way for him to work through this conflict in a healthy way.

Dan

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.