Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pls comment... Don't want to infect othersss....
Anon_127968 posted:
Hi kind doctors... I had 2 instances of unprotected blow job with freelancers girls ... Their have no mouth bleeding or wound and my penis as well.. After four weeks and I having sleepiness and feeling having fever but my temp is just 36c... No night sweating, no swollen lymph node, or other. I have this sleepiness and malaise with no fever for almost 5 weeks now...

My doctors test for thyroid but normal. They put me on sleep study, and will get my result later.

Pls comment since my GF is coming to town.. And don't want to infect me if I ever got HIV.

Thanks a lot

Nieciedo responded:
Receiving oral sex is not a realistic risk for HIV infection, so there is no need for worry in that regard.

Other diseases, particularly gonorrhea and chlamydia, are much more easy to transmit via oral sex.

I do not think you need to get tested for HIV. However, an STD screening might be a good idea.

If you are concerned about infecting your girlfriend with STDs, there are several options available. One possibility is simply to avoid penetrative sexual encounters with anyone who is not your girlfriend. Another is to use condoms for all sexual activity.

Dan

Kantotsupa replied to Nieciedo's response:
Thanks a lot !,, God bless you...for helping us...

Kantotsupa replied to Kantotsupa's response:
Just some question to ask..sir,

Is the HIV in the mouth will enter the urethra and cause transmission in unprotected oral sex? Or must have cuts on the penis and her mouth should be bleeding? Is the uretha an efficient way for HIV to pass?

I can see a lot of my fellow straight friends mongering for ladies sex workers for years for bare blow job but proctected vaginal sex but having no problem at all.

georgiagail replied to Kantotsupa's response:
Saliva does not transmit the virus. Thus, the person providing the oral sex must be both HIV positive AND actively bleeding from their mouth to have HIV present at the time of this exercise.

Gail

Kantotsupa replied to georgiagail's response:
I had bought a doctoreyes HIV kit. It's negative and it's been 70 days since my risk.

My symptoms is sleepiness and feeling cold for 6weeks now. It should be nothing to do with HIV. It's quite a reliever.

For everyone there... Be safe wear condoms and be tested..

Thanks

Helpful Tips

A few words of advice that you can choose to take to heart
Just get tested every six months if you plan on, or a regular practitioner of unsafe sex. Since Six months is the final window period after ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.