Skip to content
oral sex and a blister on hand
dobos54 posted:
I went on med help and spoke with a md from the uk he said i was zero risk for getting hiv from a brief oral sex encounter with a sex worker that lasted exactly one to two seconds. she put my penis unerect in her mouth i immediatly with drew and washed my penis with a warm towel with soap. he also said i was zero risk for stds and didnt require testing do to the brevity of the encounter. He also said zero risk for sometimes i had sex with hookers with condoms and one time when there was a open blister from work and i got a little vaginal fluid on it, He said hiv loses its ability to infect ouside the body only in lab settings without the perfect tempature it can infect therefore i was zero risk didnt need testing Just wanted a second opinion on the matters thanks

Nieciedo responded:
See my answer on your other thread.

Dan

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.