Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried symptoms of what....
An_244397 posted:
Hi!
I will go straight to the point. Ive been having back and (at the back) neck pain every time i wake up in the morning it disappears when i walked and it comes back if i sit on a chair i need to put pillow or something at my back in order for me to ease the pain. Im also experiencing chest pain, joint pain(rare) and sometimes muscle pain. Im also having headaches and sometimes i feel dizzy. My tool and balls are itchy. But i dont see anything on it - it doesnt have warts, blister or something it dosnt have any discharge...pls help me..i dont think i loss wieght too...dont have fever or sore throat and swollen lymp nodes in my neck....=(

georgiagail responded:
Help you regarding what?

These are not symptoms of HIV if that is what you are concerned about.

Gail

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
You don't say how long you've been having these symptoms but if they continue and you remain concerned, please see your medical provider to start looking for answers.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.