Skip to content
need help !urgent
jpnblr posted:
HI ,

I had an encounter with an unknown female.(call girl)

I had protected intercourse and am sure there was no damage to the condom as well.

My concern is during foreplay and before i actually put condom ,,,,for a second i inserted my penis in her vagina(without condom).(one single stoke...i mean just once ....less than a second u can say)

what is my risk ?am really worried as am married.is it safe to have sex with my wife or should i wait till i get tested.

Nieciedo responded:
I do not consider that there is any realistic risk of HIV from this brief encounter. The possible exposure as you describe it is just not significant enough to warrant concern (especially since there is no guarantee that the woman had HIV to begin with).

What should warrant concern, however, is why you opted to solicit the services of the sex worker in the first place. I take it from the concern you have expressed that this is contrary to the rules you and your wife have established for your relationship. If you slipped this once, you are likely to do so again so I would recommend exploring whatever issues led to this encounter and addressing them as needed.

Given the power of guilt to weigh on the mind and engender fears of retribution, I recommend an HIV test at 30 and 90 days to ease your mind.

Dan

jpnblr replied to Nieciedo's response:
Thank you Very much dan.

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.