Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Window watching
An_244767 posted:
I've been window watching this DB for some time and have never really seen any real issues which I am facing in my struggle with this disease. Many come in here for "unexplained duh moment" once thier mindless questions have been answered. I was under the impression that this site was for concerns and issue that people who has the same common "This disease". My question is does anyone date with this illness and if so how do you cope with the emotional stand point of it all?

georgiagail responded:
This particular forum tends to get questions from many who are concerned that they might be infected.

The Living with AIDS forum tends to get more postings from those who have been diagnosed and are dealing with the disease.

I'd suggest that while some of the questions might be a bit of a stretch, they are hardly "mindless" to those who have considerable stress and worry that they might be infected, even if their concerns are totally baseless.

Gail

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
And there are discussions here from those who have HIV so you are very welcome here. Our own 'Living with AIDS' community hasn't been here for a couple of years due to inactivity. A member did start another one a few months ago but it is not being used either. So I hope you'll continue to post here and hopefully others will look in and share their own experiences as well.

And if you have any medical questions about your own diagnosis, Dr. Malebranche is always here to help.

Regarding the other questions, those also deserve considerate responses; their fears are real. I'm so grateful for Gail and Dan and any others who take the time to help them here.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.