Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Playing sex workers vagina with finger with a cut...
Anon_127968 posted:
Is there a risk of HIV for this ? I fingered her vagina... And when I went home I noticed that I have a small finger cut ... (not bleeding).

Do I need to be tested?

Thanks

georgiagail responded:
No. A closed cut is not an open portal into the body (even assuming the sex worker was HIV positive). In order for HIV to be passed on to someone the virus must actually enter the body.

You would require an open (i.e. bleeding) cut for this to even be a possibility of a risk of transmission (again, assuming your partner even was HIV positive).

Gail

Kantotsupa replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail...

I washed it alcohol, and does not hurt... Cannot see the cut but I can feel it..

Another query...sometimes I get soft and the condom lossen up... Is there a risk of HIV once the vaginal fluid enters the condom?

georgiagail replied to Kantotsupa's response:
It would be highly unusual that vaginal fluid would enter a condom, even if the penis goes a bit soft (we females don't produce gallons of fluid at arousal)....however, assuming some did, it would, at most, come in contact with the shaft of the penis near the groin.

There is no tranmission risk from simply touching the shaft of the penis; the virus cannot transmit through intact skin. The risk is transmission through the other end of the penis.

Gail

Kantotsupa replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail!

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.