Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FAREWELL TO THE WONDERFUL COMMUNITY
David J Malebranche, MD, MPH posted:
Dear HIV/AIDS community members,

It is with great regret and remorse that I am announcing my departure as the HIV/AIDS community expert. I have served in this capacity for a couple of years and I am truly thankful to WebMD and the community for this amazing opportunity. I have enjoyed interacting with the members.

Special thanks to Dan and Gail, the wonderful HIV/AIDS regulars here at this sight. They have been providing a tremendous service to those of you who have had questions on here, and oftentimes answered your questions before I had a chance to engage. Dan and Gail, thank you for being such wonderful colleagues and its been a pleasure to work with you.

Finally, thanks to all the members of the community who took the time to write and be open and honest about their worries, concerns and questions. Thank you for your courage and support of each other's questions and discussions. I will truly miss this environment and the interaction with everyone.

Thank you all very much for this tremendous opportunity and continue on with your sexual health!!!!

David Malebranche

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
We're really going to miss you, Dr. Malebranche, and how you so graciously shared your expertise.

Thank you for everything!!!
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.