An_246088 posted:
I went to a strip club and had a lap dance with one of the dancers in the back room. After a minute into the dance we began to have intercourse with a condom on. After I ejaculated I pulled up my shorts but still had the condom on. During this time I became flaccid but was keeping the condom by holding the condom through the outside of my shorts and finished the duration of the dance which would be 10 minutes longer. Once the dance was over I went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and noticed blood on my shirt. Needless to say I began to freak out. My question is would it be possible that some of the blood could have seeped into the condom mixed with cum and float into the urethra? I asked her if she was clean of HIV and she said yes but that doesn't make me feel any better.
georgiagail responded:
No, it is not possible.