Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried
An_246088 posted:
Hello
I went to a strip club and had a lap dance with one of the dancers in the back room. After a minute into the dance we began to have intercourse with a condom on. After I ejaculated I pulled up my shorts but still had the condom on. During this time I became flaccid but was keeping the condom by holding the condom through the outside of my shorts and finished the duration of the dance which would be 10 minutes longer. Once the dance was over I went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and noticed blood on my shirt. Needless to say I began to freak out. My question is would it be possible that some of the blood could have seeped into the condom mixed with cum and float into the urethra? I asked her if she was clean of HIV and she said yes but that doesn't make me feel any better.

georgiagail responded:
No, it is not possible.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.