Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    HIV risks
    Hard999 posted:

    I am 25 Indian male bi curious staying in Bahrain
    I would like to ***** my risks with the following exposures-
    1.Anal intercourse with no proper penetration premature ejaculation with random guy.
    2.Thai massage with hand job and anal fingering many times with random masseur.
    3.Protected oral
    4.Body to body rubbing with cum (him to me and vice versa no penetrating assuming cum driiping through the *** cheeks in.)

    Have I made my self in risk and also can I continue these massage and mutual masturbation till I get married as I cant control.
    georgiagail responded:
    1. Zero if penetration did not occur. I am uncertain what "proper penetration" means; if penetration did not take place, the virus cannot be passed on to another person (assuming your partner was HIV positive).
    2. Zero
    3. Zero
    4. Zero.


    Helpful Tips

    Help asap
    My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.