Skip to content
COncerned with Questions PART 2
Mikeonthefloor posted:
I read my earlier post and realized I left some stuff out. First, I do not even know if he ejaculated - I did not feel him do that (but I am knew at this and do not know if you actually do) nor did I see him do so afterwards. Also, My allergies do not give me a sore throat but the roof of my mouth is sore and my eyes water at times. I do not have a rash of any type except my normal dry skin itches but I read where hiv rashes do not itch anyway. It is all so confusing. Please give me your best thoughts. The back of my left knee aches a little and I have a slight pain in the muscle in my left arm but no where else except my left ankle which is often times stff from an old accident. Sorry if I am rambeling but I am scared.

georgiagail responded:
See what I suggested in your first posting.

You are correct that we do not diagnose HIV by symptoms. I suspect you've already looked online for HIV symptoms and now everything you feel in your body seems to be an indication that yes, you are HIV positive.

Again, your best bet is to get tested now and again at the 90 day mark.

Gail

Mikeonthefloor replied to georgiagail's response:
thanks

Helpful Tips

Rashes from below
My biggest concern ever while having a girl in bed is hoping my rash doesn't show. At one point my own penis is cock blocking me by having ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.