Skip to content
OCD/HIV
ZeZoZo posted:
I took my daughter to the fair yesterday, and we had a great time. Until the fudge/taffy stall. I noticed the woman behind the counter put her finger in her mouth, and when she turned away I figured she was wiping her hand off with something like a wipe. We had stepped up to the stall, and she came over. She gave my daughter a sample piece, and that's when I noticed her finger was wet. I was taken aback, and before I knew it my daughter had taken the candy, unwrapped it (I know it was wrapped, and I asked my daughter when we walked away from the stall to be sure it was wrapped when she got it), and had part of it in her mouth.

I'm sure at the very least it was saliva on her finger, and now my OCD has kicked in and started whispering that maybe her finger had been cut. Is there any danger of saliva or blood leaking through the wax paper the candy was in?

georgiagail responded:
Absolutely none.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.