Skip to content
Yellow soft palate
An_247858 posted:
So my soft palate looks yellow, i noticed it was yellow when i used a flashlight to see my throat. I also have small like granules on my soft palate that don't go away it's been like that for a month now.. they don't hurt or anything besides look and feel weird. Another thing i have is a white spot on my right tonsil. *I have sinusitis, could that be causing this?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello,

I encourage you to repost your message on our Ear, Nose & Throat community but the only way to know for sure what's going on is to be directly examined by your doctor.

Did you intend to post this on our AIDS/HIV community? If so, what is your concern?
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

AlexP14 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
well, i did give oral to my guy friend 1 month ago so idk if it's a sign of hiv or just a sinus infection due to having sinusitis.

georgiagail replied to AlexP14's response:
This is not a symptom of HIV.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.