Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rupture from Hand job
An_247772 posted:
Hi

Several months back, had been to a CSW place. Apart from nipple contact and fingering and the incident I am going to describe below nothing else happened:

She gave me a handjob in the end. It was a little harsh. I felt some tissue tear feeling. But, no pain. Then I washed up and walked away.

Now the next day after this CSW incident, I noticed the wound/tear with dried up blood patch(Basically it started burning and hence had to roll down my foreskin and see). I also had E COLI UTI immediately following that. Then I took an Antibiotic and I was fine.

After that twice visited strip clubs took lap dances with jeans on. Except that, no contact with any person what so ever.

Now over the past few months I am having lots of oral and tongue sores and a few fevers.

Following are my questions:

1) Is this a weird/bizarre possibility of getting infected? I know normal Hj's are not an issue. Sine she damaged my organ and caused bleeding, would something have happened?

2) May be, would I have caught something by fingering.

Kindly help. Very scared/confused.

georgiagail responded:
A handjob, even one that is rough enough to cause some tearing, is not a risk for HIV transmission. For transmission to occur, the virus must be able to actually enter the body and the virus would not be on a persons hand (even assuming your partner was HIV positive).

Fingering also is not a risk of HIV transmission (I'm going to assume that you were not actively bleeding from your hand during the time you did this fingering). Again, even assuming this person was HIV positive, the virus cannot cross intact skin.

Gail

An_247772 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail. Understood the HJ part. WHen you talk about active bleeding, kindly clarify the following:

1) Natural cuts like paper cuts, skin peels are entry points?
2) minor cuts like blade/scissor cuts which happened a few hours are entry points?
3) Literally bleeding big cuts that need stitching are open portals or even if its small and bleeding again from blade or something is risky?
4) Does cuts and ulcers on tongue with burning sensation, symptom of this disease after an year or so?

A brief explanation on these would be highly informative.

Thanks a bunch

georgiagail replied to An_247772's response:
1. Nope

2. Nope

3. Bleeding cuts or wounds, big or small. Not paper cuts, skin peels, hangnails, or cuts that have stopped bleeding (these are now sealed and are not open portals into the body). Cuts that happened a few hours previously are also not open portals into the body.

4. Nope...

Gail

An_247772 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail Understood.

1) I actually did not mention one more thing that happened on that day, as I found you answering many others the same question. Its brief unprotected oral. I assume, it would be considered low risk for me also. If not kindly let me know.

2) If the answer to above is also Nope. Then I can understand as per books/practice I have not been put in high risk. But, my concern is again w.r.t why am I getting tongue cuts(a little deep cuts) and small red ulcers/lesions that when comes burns and irritates me and goes off? When I read in the internet every tom, dick and harry says this disease shows up orally and on tongue. So, I am panicky and its not very easy for me to take this as sheer coincidence. So my precise question is :
a) Actually whatever I have described has truly any relevance to this disease?
b) This might not be a right question to you. If answer to a is NOPE, by any chance you have heard of these symptoms for other conditions. Even if you would not answer B, answer to A is all I am keen for.

Thanks Gail. Thanks for your time.

georgiagail replied to An_247772's response:
Oral sex carries an extremely low risk of HIV transmission. The figures we use in terms of estimated risk are .5 to 1 per 10,000 exposures with a source KNOWN to carry the virus. If you do not know the status of your partner, the estimated risk is even less.

I cannot tell you why you have these oral lesions; however, despite what every tom, dick and harry say, these have nothing to do with HIV. There is a symptom of an oral yeast infection (i.e., "thrush") that sometimes shows up in LATE stage HIV; this occurs when the HIV positive person has moved from HIV to AIDS and their immune system has been terribly damaged by the virus. In an untreated individual this takes an average of 10 years to move to this last stage. Thus, this is NOT a symptom that would develop a few months after transmission.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Encouragement for those who are worried
I gained a lot of reassurance reading this board over the last week and I just wanted to post my own experience to hopefully ease the minds ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.