Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
POSSIBLE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION/RAPE??
An_247772 posted:
Hi
I am a 27 year old asian male, straight orientation. Never have had sex before except oral. Last night I traveled from one city to another in the same service I used to take several times before also. Yesterday, the guy next to me showed signs of not straight orientation.

I was also wearing a very loose pant with no under pants. My belt could not hold in tight enough at my hip. I was not drugged, woke up a few times because of the jerk. Once, I felt as if he kissed me in the neck, but ignore it. Since, I had back pain, I slept in a position showing my back to him.

Once I got down, I started getting pains in my ass hole. I am still having it. Its not un tolerable, but very much noticeable and mildly painful.

I AM VERY VERY SCARED AS TO WHETHER I WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE/PENETRATED FROM BEHIND BY THAT GUY. WOULD I HAVE SLEPT THROUGH IT? AGAIN I REPEAT I WOKE UP AT LEAST THREE TIMES FROM THE TIME I SLEPT AND THE TIME I GOT DOWN!!

Gail, Kindly help me. I am worried why this unfortunate thing has to happen to me..

very very eagerly waiting for your reply!

Thanks

georgiagail responded:
Quite honestly, it would be impossible to sleep through an anal rape unless one was highly drugged.

Gail

An_247772 replied to georgiagail's response:
I have had mild hemorrhoids/fissures in my anal section in the past. That was several months ago and was doing ok and had no such pain my anal section till yesterday night.

But, once I woke up today morning and started to walk away, I slowly started feeling the pain and I am now feeling how I used to feel when I had those hemorrhoids.

1. I am a sound sleeper and some times it does take lot of pain to wake me up. So, inspire of this, still the fact that "its practically very difficult to sleep through such an incident" remains true?

2. I heard/read that anal intercourse is the most painful. So, I am not sure how I would bore the pain in sleep. Thats the only way I am defending myself. What bothers me is the pain.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? ANY TESTING? ANY PEP? PLEASE PLEASE ADVISE!!!

georgiagail replied to An_247772's response:
Yes, it would be impossible to sleep through an anal rape.

You have indicated you have a history of both hemorrhoids and anal fissures. It is far more likely that you are having a flareup of the hemorrhoidal pain than the idea that someone who "showed signs of not straight orientation" (??) raped you and you slept through this. Heavens, you mentioned waking up when service you were using "jerked" (I'm assuming you mean whatever vehicle you were riding in, not the fellow next to you). If you awoke because of this, it is highly likely you would wake up if someone tried to even touch you, let alone attempt anal intercourse with you.

If you remain concerned, you can always get this pain checked into medically.

Gail

An_247772 replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes, I got disturbed a couple of times, when the bus turned fast and got into bumps. I woke up and spoke up to that guy even once for asking time. What freaked me out what, he dissapeared and got down before his station(atleast what he told me his station was). Max I would have slept continuously for three hours. Once it felt as if he came close to neck, but since I was little tired did not bother much.

Straight orientation - i meant he did not behave sexually oriented straight.

Yes, I have had a history of fissures and hemarhoids, but that was more than a year ago. So, it should be sheer coincidence is what you advise?

georgiagail replied to An_247772's response:
Yes...

Gail

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.